Saturday, February 12, 2011

Traveling America via National Parks

Hi!  Welcome to our new blog, something very new for us.  For the past two years John and I have traveled around our country to many of our National Parks.  It's become a "thing" for us to be able to get a cancellation stamp in our National Park stamp book.  It makes us feel like giddy children in search of the cancellations!  We have narrowed down the official National Parks that we will travel to, only National Parks - not National Preserves, Historical Sites, etc. because there are just so many!  Unless we live close to or are already traveling close to a preserve we won't go out of our way to stop at one.
Part of finally starting a blog also has to do with writing more for me.  It's been a long time for me to creatively express myself through writing and photography (two of my passions).  For each park that we go to I will document it through photographs and a journal when we are on the road!  For each trip we want to go on I will make travel plans for our dreams in here.
In the meantime, if you're a fan of our beautiful country or our National Parks, please feel free to leave comments and recommendations on what our next park should be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment